ZOZEN's main products include industrial boilers, power station boilers, waste heat recovery devices (HRSG), special waste heat boilers, pressure vessels and other five series with more than 400 varieties of specifications, mainly classified as: 10 ~ 220 t/h series power station boilers; SHL series bulk coal-fired Steam and hot water boilers; SZL series pipe assembly boilers; DZL series shell boilers; WNS series, SZS series of oil/gas fired boilers; YLL series of coal-fired thermal fluid heater; YYW series of fuel gas thermal fluid heater; biomass fuel boiler steam and gas combined cycle waste heat boilers, special waste heat boilers and so on.
ZOZEN has built six fully automatic lines for the production of convection pipe, coil pipe, threaded pipe, membrane wall, serpentine tube and header. The parts so produced have consistent dimensions that enable easy assembly and ten years’ extension of a boiler’s life.
Our Lastest Boiler Type
- boiler manufacturers mumbai
- oil condensing boiler for school
- 10 kg of coal produces how much steam
- fire tube boiler in pakistan
- szs oil and gas hot water boiler startup procedure
- 2 ton waste oil fired boiler
- jebel ali power station boilers
- pellet boiler poland
- wns gas steam boiler
- industrial 5 tons capacity boiler price
- vertical water tube boiler in colombia
- waste heat boiler of steel sintering and coolers locomotive
Seven Hold Points
Seven hold points are set and each one is supervised by a responsible inspector. Any work that fails to pass the inspection cannot proceed until the inspector is able to verify its quality.
1,Incoming materials are inspected again upon entry into the plant.
2,Material markings will be transferred to all cut pieces to ensure identification and traceability.
3,Test pieces are used to ensure a higher success rate in welding.